AIATSL Recruitment 2020
Good news, good job opportunity for you, Air India is going to recruit on many posts. AIATSL Recruitment 2020 Updated on 29 February 2020, free job alerts for both fresher and experienced candidates. Let us tell you that the recruitment of a total of 160 posts in Air India is going on; in those posts, applications have been sought in Air India for many posts including Manager, Officer, Customer Agent. And all the candidates will be selected on the basis of the interview. The complete information related to the interview is given to the candidates. Get the direct official link for AIATSL Recruitment Official Notification 2020 as well as to apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2020
- AIATSL Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates
- Post-Details AIATSL Recruitment 2020
- Application fee –
- Age limit
- Educational Qualification
- Interview Location
- Selection Process
- AIATSL Recruitment List of Documents (copies ) to be attached with the Application
- HOW TO APPLY AIATSL Recruitment
- Official links
Interview dates have been fixed for March 10 and 11, 2020.
Post-Details AIATSL Recruitment 2020
Duty Manager (Ramp) – 04 Posts
Duty Officer (Ramp) – 04 Posts
Junior Executive (Technical) – 10 posts
Manager (Finance) – 01 post.
Officer (Account) – 01 post
Assistant (Account) – 02 posts.
Junior Executive (PACS) – 10 posts
Junior Executive Human Resources and Administrative – 06 posts.
Senior Customer Agent – 10 posts
Customer Agent – 100
Posts Para-Medical Agent – 12 posts
Application fee –
For General and Other Backward Class candidates – Rs 500
SC / ST candidates will not have to pay any kind of application fee.
The maximum and minimum age for the candidate has been set according to the posts.
The educational qualification for the candidate has been determined according to the posts.
System and Training Division Second Floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No. 5, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400099
Selection of candidate for the posts will be based on the interview
AIATSL Recruitment List of Documents (copies ) to be attached with the Application
(Please also bring all ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES for verification)
i) Application Fee, wherever applicable
ii) School Leaving Certificate
iii) 10th Std / Matriculation Mark-sheet & Passing Certificate
iv) 12th Std / Pre-Degree Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate
v) 1st Year Graduation Mark-sheet vi) 2nd Year Graduation Mark-sheet
vii) 3rd Year Graduation Mark-sheet viii) 4th Year Graduation Mark-Sheet
ix) Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
x) MBA-(Mark Sheet of each year and Post Graduation Degree Certificate/ Provisional PG Degree Certificate )
xi) CA/ICMA –(Mark Sheet of each year and Certificate )
xii) Caste Certificate in case of SC / ST /OBC candidates
xiii) Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
xiv) Experience Certificate xv) Nationality / Domicile Certificate
xvi) PAN Card Copy xvii) Aadhar Card Copy xviii) Income and Asset Certificate in case of EWS candidates
HOW TO APPLY AIATSL Recruitment
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st March 2020, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non- refundable Application Fee of `500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favor of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fee is to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, & Mobile. No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos. 3,4,11,12,13,14 &16 of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the „Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer