HPTDC Recruitment 2020
Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited (HPTDC). Is there a great opportunity for dreaming youth? Under HPTDC recruitment 2020, HPTDC (Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited) has sought applications for 6 posts.
Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited (HPTDC) is recruiting in many positions. Let us tell you that these recruitments are being made to fill the vacant posts of Junior Engineer. Let us tell you that the application process for recruitment to these posts has started on February 28, 2020. And online applications on these posts will be valid. For complete information related to the application, the candidate along with the advertisement link is also being given in the slides below in the news. For the detailed information related to this job, see the bottom slide.
Job Summary Apka Apna Job
|Job Notification||HPTDC Recruitment 2020|
|Organization||Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited|
|Start Date||28 / 02 / 2020|
|Apka apna Job Date||01 / 03 / 2020|
|Mode of Application||online|
|Address||Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Limited Ritz Annexe, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001|
Post Details –
Junior Engineer – 06 posts
Important Date –
Starting date for application – 28 February 2020
Last date for application – 16 March 2020
Diploma in Civil Engineering of at least three years duration in the trade of Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central/H.P. Government with 5 years’ experience in Civil construction work preferably in hilly areas after passing diploma. Or Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central/H.P. Government with 3 years’ experience in Civil construction work preferably in hilly areas after passing degree course.
Pay Scale [ salary ]
Rs. 10300-34800 + 3800 GP (on contract basis Consolidated Salary Rs. 14,100/-)
The applicant should be between 18 to 45 years as on 16.03.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Other Backward Classes of Himachal Pradesh.
Knowledge of customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh
How to apply: HPTDC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online through HPTDC official website hptdc.in/.
The online Application form is available on the official website of HPTDC Ltd i.e. http://hptdc.in/index.php/vacancies/. Offline forms will not be available. The candidates who have applied earlier for these posts and their application numbers are reflecting on the website http://hptdc.in/index.php/vacancies/ need not pay the application fee again. They must mention their old application number in an online form.
Application fee –
For general category candidates – Rs 1000
For SC / ST and OBC candidates – Rs 500
Selection Process –
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
Important instruction: HPTDC Recruitment 2020
The shortlisting/selection of applicants shall be made by conducting a Written Test. However, in case the number of applicants are more than five time of the vacancies, then a Screening Test shall also be conducted if need be. No TA/DA shall be paid to attend the written or interview proceedings.
2. Date of Written Test will be intimated directly to the candidate/on the website of the HPTDC: www.hptdc.No individual correspondence shall be made in any case.
3. Place of work: Anywhere in Himachal and outside the State.
4. Application Fee (only for candidates who are applying as fresh) is Rs. 1000/- for General and Rs. 500/- for SC/OBC categories which are payable in the shape of Bank Demand Draft in favor of Managing Director, HPTDC payable at Shimla. The fee shall be refunded only if the recruitment process is canceled, in no other circumstances the fees will be refunded to the candidates. Candidates who have applied earlier (Screening test of which were canceled need not pay any fees, but have to fill up the online form again properly making reference of earlier application number.)
5. Posts are likely to increase or decrease.
6. Matric and 10+2 certificates from any School/Institution situated within HP have to be mentioned in the online application form (Bonafide Himachali are exempted from this condition).
7. Only one Application should be sent in one envelope.
8. The candidate must fulfill all the required essential educational and other qualifications on the last date fixed for the receipt of the application form.
9. The candidate shall write his/her name as per the matriculation certificate in the relevant column of the application form.
10. Candidates claiming fee concession should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of application & the copy of the certificate is required at the time of scrutinizing, failing which the candidature is liable to be canceled at the scrutinizing stage