Mpsc recruitment 2020
Let us tell you that the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of many posts. Let us tell you that the application process for getting jobs on these posts has started today i.e. from February 28, 2020. Online applications will be valid on these posts. The Commission has issued this notification for the preliminary examination of Joint Subordinate Services. For complete information related to the application, an advertisement link is being given to the candidate in the slide below in the news. Read further for detailed information related to this job.
- Mpsc recruitment 2020
- Job Summary Apka Apna Job
- Important Dates – Mpsc recruitment 2020
- Vacancy Details
- Physical Eligibility:
- Name of Examination
- Age Limit – Mpsc recruitment 2020
- Educational Qualification –
- Application fee –
- Selection Process – Mpsc recruitment 2020
- How to apply: Mpsc recruitment 2020
- Important Links
Job Summary Apka Apna Job
|Job Notification||Mpsc Recritment 2020|
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Start Date||28 February 2020|
|Last Date||19 March 2020|
|Apka apna Job Date||01 / 03 / 2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important Dates – Mpsc recruitment 2020
Starting date for application – 28 February 2020
Last date for application – 19 March 2020
Last date for submission of application fee – March 20, 2020
Date of Preliminary Examination – 03 May 2020
- State Tax Inspector (STI) – 89 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) – 67 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector (PSI) – 650
Height – 157 cm
- Height – 165 cm
- Chest – 79 cm
Name of Examination
Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’ Combined Preliminary Examination 2020 – 806 Posts
Age Limit – Mpsc recruitment 2020
For further information related to the candidate age limit, see the further notification.
Educational Qualification –
It is mandatory for the candidate to graduate from a recognized university.
Application fee –
For unreserved candidates – Rs 374
For reserved category candidates – Rs 274
Selection Process – Mpsc recruitment 2020
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the preliminary examination, main examination, and interview.
How to apply: Mpsc recruitment 2020
- Interested candidates can apply online through this website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- ll Candidates should visit on www.mpsc.gov.in to filling an Online Application form for MPSC Matsya Seva Bharti.
- If not already uploaded then candidates need their soft copy of passport size photo and signature before applying for any post. This will ask to upload while filling the application form.
- If you are paying online application fees for this MPSC recruitment by using Bank Challan facility then Transaction ID will generate after 48 hours. You can check the status of Transaction ID on a website in the Application Status tab. Once the Transaction ID generated, you will get the confirmation message on your mobile. After that, you can submit the application form.
- If You need to pay Application fees for MPSC Recruitment by using Online Banking/Debit Card or Credit Card, After a successful transaction, you will get Confirmation Message on your given mobile number. This message means your payment is successfully submitted and you’re ready to submit the online application form.
- Don’t forget to take the print of the Application Form after submitting the online form.